Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Herbal Treatment for Herpes

The symptoms of herpes can be healed or prevented by using natural herbs. Some of the herbal treatments for herpes are essential oils, tinctures, and herbal teas. The herbal treatments can be used topically or orally and you don’t have to worry about any side effects. For decades now, these herbal treatments have been used by many people. Read on to find out what herbs are best used to treat herpes.

Melissa or lemon balm is quite expensive but you can easily find them in the market. To avoid oral herpes, add a few drops of the essential oil to the day cream you’re using. Lemon balm is also available in tea form and you can drink it everyday for more effective results. You can create your own tea by chopping lemon balm leaves. Use two teaspoon of lemon balm for a cup of water and boil it; brew it for another ten minutes.



Prunella vulgaris is another herbal treatment that you can use. This herb is also called ‘heal all’ or ‘self heal’. By mixing this herb with olive leaf extracts, lysine, and vitamin C. this mixture can suppress the outbreak of herpes.

You can also use Siberian ginseng or eleutherococcus to treat type 2 herpes virus. You can’t use this herb for treating the type 1 HSV though.
Oftentimes, herpes and cold sores are due to stress. Ginseng helps in dealing with mental and physical stress due to exposures to viruses, physical exhaustion, pollution, noise, chemicals, and other things. Ginseng can also stimulate the immune system thereby preventing outbreaks. However, individuals suffering from apnea, narcolepsy, and high blood pressure should not use Siberian ginseng. Breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women are also not allowed to use such herb.

Some herbalists say that herbs are much more useful when taken in liquid form. Any kind of tea can ease the HSP type 1 symptoms since the falvenoids and polyphenols boost the immune system. Some studies also show that the HSV type 2 can also be suppressed by drinking tea regularly. Once the immune system is stimulated against viruses and bacteria, it will inhibit the occurrence of the two types of HSVs.

White and green teas are quite effective and you must take it regularly. Some individuals say that by applying the tea bags or brewed tea on the infected area, the healing process is faster which can only take 4 days.

Tea tincture is also good for healing herpes. It would be best to choose teas without caffeine for best results.

There is another herb that you can use, it is called thyme. This herb is an antiseptic and you can use it internally or externally. It promotes the production of leucocytes and can prevent herpes outbreaks. Each day, you can take thyme tea by boiling a cup of water with one tablespoon of thyme. You can even use thyme as a tonic and you must take it regularly. There are no side effects and it’s quite effective. Even pregnant women can use this herb. For those taking anti inflammatory medications, try to ask your doctor about it first.

As you can see, there are many herbal treatments for herpes. If you know how to use the herbs properly, herpes can be prevented. Use the herbs as instructed to see best results.

6 comments:

  1. There are certain effective herbs that can be used successfully in controlling the outbreak and even curing herpes. These herb have natural antiviral properties that can help combat the virus that causes herpes. Thanks a lot.

    Herbal Treatment For Herpes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

      Delete
  2. Hello viewer’s
    I don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr Emmanuel, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Herpes virus, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr Emmanuel herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call: +2348140073965  thanks once again to dr Emmanuel GOD bless you abundantly  
    he also cured HIV/AIDS,CANCER,GENITAL WART,COPD,BRAIN TUMOR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone!! I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited Some Hospital where they gave me some drugs like Famvir, Zovirax and Valtrex which are very expensive but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor OLUTA from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Simplex Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me a herbal medicine through UPS delivery service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email; dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or call or whatsapp Dr OLUTA on this +2349065326267?  HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS ABC,DARIA,Chronic, Arthritis. God bless you sir..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful Traditional Healer and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 21 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let you' all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of DR ODUDU a traditional Healer from west African and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com and his whatsapp and calling number is  +2348101571054

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

    ReplyDelete