Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Herbal Treatment for Insomnia

For those people who are reluctant to rely on medical treatment or prescription drugs for their sleeping problems, they could go for insomnia herbal treatment. There are numerous herbal remedies for those who suffer from insomnia. However, despite the fact that many of these treatments are herbal, this does not necessarily mean that the herbs can be taken in large amounts, or any time he or she wants to. Sure, there are some herbal treatments for insomnia that have no adverse side-effects, but some herbal treatments can be hazardous when abused or consumed improperly. This goes to show that despite the name, not everything is completely safe. Certain precautions should be taken, and it is best to consult a doctor first, especially when the insomnia is severe.


Avena Sativa, an insomnia herbal treatment, is extremely safe. It is more commonly known as oats, and it is basically the same oats sold as oatmeal or rolled oats. Unless consumed as extracts or tincture, women should not use it during pregnancy or when breast feeding their child. Besides that, Avena Sativa has no adverse side effects. Oats helps people sleep by containing a mild sedative. Plus, oats are rich in vitamins and minerals (such as vitamin B and fiber). California Poppy, a perennial herb, does not contain any opium like its close relative. It does, however, have mild opiate effects. It aids people by relaxing the body, easing off anxiety and stress. It can have adverse effects when taken in large quantities by children or senior citizens. Celery seed is another insomnia herbal treatment that relieves a person from nervousness and anxiety. Celery stalks are more commonly recognized, but it is the seeds that have potent effects. Consumption of the seed, however, can make a person lose potassium, so replenishing the body with it is vital. If intake of this seed causes diarrhea or stomach pains, intake should be stopped.
Chamomile is another good herbal treatment that can give a lethargic effect. In fact, its flowers are even used as tranquilizer. It is also readily available in tea form. Hops is also considered as a sedative, and this is the same herb that gives a bitter taste to beer. People who suffer from depression are not advised to consume hops. Kava is another herb that can help people fall asleep, and it has a similar effect as alcohol. Besides being a sedative, it is also considered as an anti-depressant, although it can harm the liver. Lemon balm, usually consumed as a tea, is another tranquilizer-like sedative. It can also work as bath salts. People using thyroid medication should not use lemon balm.
Other herbs include Motherwort, Passion Flower, St. John Wort, Skullcap, Valerian, Wild Cherry and Yarrow. People who wish to consume any of these should research about the herbs first, or consult a doctor. Pregnant and breast-feeding women are not allowed to consume nearly all of these herbs because it can have adverse effects on their child's wellbeing. Also, no one herb is applicable for all people, so there is a chance that certain herbal treatments might not work.


3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure tthe following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Whooping cough 16. Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 .. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello viewer’s
    I don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr Emmanuel, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Herpes virus, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr Emmanuel herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call: +2348140073965  thanks once again to dr Emmanuel GOD bless you abundantly  
    he also cured HIV/AIDS,CANCER,GENITAL WART,COPD,BRAIN TUMOR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone!! I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited Some Hospital where they gave me some drugs like Famvir, Zovirax and Valtrex which are very expensive but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor OLUTA from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Simplex Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me a herbal medicine through UPS delivery service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email; dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or call or whatsapp Dr OLUTA on this +2349065326267?  HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS ABC,DARIA,Chronic, Arthritis. God bless you sir..

    ReplyDelete